Bugs in Blood
This page lists all the known bugs in Blood.
 Version 1.11
In E2M4: The Overlooked Hotel, the player can pass through the gate before the end of the level, by crawling, without the moon key.
In E2M5: The Haunting, there is a fireplace that contains a secret. Each time you visit the secret, it credits you, artificially inflating the total at the end of the level.
In E1M3: Phantom Express it is possible to survive jumping off of the front of the train if you do it quickly enough. There is also a spot you can go where the train will not come and hit you.
In E4M5: Fire and Brimstone, the skull key, which is vital for completing the level normally, is nowhere to be found.
In E5M2: Old Opera House, there is a secret which will not increase the secrets count, possibly due to a bug, so your best possible score will be a total of 3/4 secrets at the end of the level.
 See Also
- "Flame guy": a well known bug induced character.
- Bugs in Blood II: a list of bugs in the various versions of Blood II: The Chosen.
 External Links
- Known Blood Bugs? - The Postmortem Forums
- LOL - YouTube
- Blood - Spider Problems - YouTube
- Blood - weapon pick-up glitch in multiplayer - YouTube
- Blood - The Haunting: Super Secret + "Glitches" (E2M5) Video Reply - YouTube
- Blood - Life Leech Fun - YouTube
- Blood - Burning Cultist Glitch - YouTube
- BLOOD - This Glitched Flameguy Is Chasing Me - YouTube