C1L10: Hard Hat Area
C1L10: Hard Hat Area is the tenth level in the game Blood II: The Chosen (map name: 02_cityhubb). It is structured like an urban area under construction.
 Loading Screen Text
Well, that was fun... Gideon wasn't on board, sadly... but you now have a solid idea as to his whereabouts: the cathedral! That's what the sign out front said anyhow, 'OCT. 30, GIDEON DOES HIS DISSERTATION ON THE RITUAL CRIME OF SIN AND HOW TO GET AWAY WITH IT. GET HERE EARLY AND YOU'LL HEAR HIS MINOR SYMPOSIUM ON A VALVE'S INCREDIBLY ONEROUS HALF-LIFE!' He's not the type to disappoint his fans, so get over there and let him know you're in his audience.
Caleb lands on the roof of a building and discards his parachute. He travels through a construction area, passing through areas he has already contacted with in Pickman St. Station, and jumps into a large hole, accessing the tunnels leading to the cathedral.
 Enemies Present
 Weapons present
 Fun Stuff
- The loading text mentions "the ritual crime of sin", and a "valve's incredibly onerous half-life". This refers to two of Blood II's contemporaries - Sin (developed by Ritual Entertainment) and Half-Life (developed by Valve Software).
- The Blood II REZ file contains some dialogue that was cut from the final game.
- CULTIST: Hey, you hear about those rifts or tears opening up all over the city. What's up with that?
- CULTIST: Hell, yeah, I almost stepped into one this morning. Some kind of weird-ass creature just jumped right out of it, scared the crap out of me.
- CULTIST: Damn, well, what'd you do?
- CULTIST: Me? What do you think? I blew it away, baby.
- CULTIST: Really?
- CULTIST: Yeah, you don't have anything to worry about, cause I'm a badass.
- CULTIST: A dumbass, maybe.