Adobe Flash is the web software plugin that powers the fan made Blood game: The Flesh Game. The Flesh Game is also compatible with other reverse engineered plugins that are Flash compatible, such as various free software plugins. Tamás Tóth (Squall85), the creator of the original The Flesh Game, is now working on a flash platform shooter game under the same title. Flash has also been used in the creation of Blood animation.
 See Also
- The Flesh Game: the fan made Blood game powered by flash.
- LithTech: the engine used in Blood II: The Chosen its The Nightmare Levels expansion pack.
- Build: the engine used in Blood and its expansion packs: Cryptic Passage, and the Plasma Pak.
- Dark Places: the engine used in the fan made Blood remake Transfusion.
- ZDoom: the engine that is used in the fan made ZBlood.
- Doom: the engine used in the fan made Blood TC.
- Game Maker: the tool used in the fan made Blood Reborn and Blood 2D.