From Blood Wiki
Game Maker is a proprietary game development tool aimed at making game development easier.
It can handle everything from simple 2D games to a certain amount of 3D graphics.
 See Also
- Blood Reborn and Blood 2D: fan made Blood games made in Game Maker.
- LithTech: the engine used in Blood II: The Chosen its Blood II: The Nightmare Levels expansion pack.
- Build: the engine used in Blood and its expansion packs: Cryptic Passage, and the Plasma Pak.
- Dark Places: the engine used in the fan made Blood remake Transfusion.
- ZDoom: the engine that is used in the fan made ZBlood.
- Doom: the engine used in the fan made Blood TC.
- Flash: the internet software plugin that powers the fan made The Flesh Game.