"A big hats off to Nick Newhard. Who created Blood, came up with several concepts for Blood II!"
--James Wilson III
Nicholas Christopher Newhard ("C0DEACE1") was the designer of Blood and it's Plasma Pak expansion and worked as a programmer on those games. His game development career began with him creating DOS games and tools for Strategic Simulations back in 1989. Since then he has had a long and varied career in games, working on a variety of projects in many genres such as first person shooters, puzzle/strategy, CRPG, casual games and MMORPGs. He appears to have left Monolith Productions after Blood leaving James Wilson III to design Blood II: The Chosen. He was thanked for the original Blood concept in the credits for Blood II. His wife Helen Newhard is listed in the special thanks section of the Blood credits. He has stated that his favorite projects (so far) haven been Bookworm for PopCap, Blood for Monolith, and Star Wars Galaxies for SOE. Since 2008, Nick has been designing casual games for Big Fish Games in Seattle, Washington. Rain is his least favorite type of weather.
 Video Games
- Azada: Ancient Magic (2008), Big Fish Games.
- PopCap Arcade Vol 1 (2007), PopCap Games.
- PopCap Hits! Vol 1 (2007), PopCap Games.
- Heavy Weapon Deluxe (2005), PopCap Games.
- AstroPop Deluxe (2004), PopCap Games.
- Bejeweled 2 Deluxe (2004), PopCap Games.
- Insaniquarium Deluxe (2004), PopCap Games.
- Pixelus Deluxe (2004), PopCap Games.
- BookWorm Deluxe (2003), PopCap Games.
- Star Wars: Galaxies - An Empire Divided (2003), LucasArts.
- Zuma Deluxe (2003), , PopCap Games.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 (2000), Microsoft Game Studios.
- Gruntz (1999), Monolith Productions.
- Shadow Madness (1999), Crave Entertainment.
- Spec Ops: Rangers Lead the Way (1998), Ripcord Games
- Blood - Plasma Pak (1997), GT Interactive.
- Blood (1997), GT Interactive.
- Dark Sun: Shattered Lands (1993), Strategic Simulations.
- Thinkin' Things Collection 1 (1993), Edmark Corporation
- Buck Rogers: Countdown to Doomsday (1990), Strategic Simulations.
- Renegade Legion: Interceptor (1990), Strategic Simulations.