Craig Hubbard has been an employee at Monolith Productions since its early days, having joined in 1996. He is now one of the most important of the older employees still at the company since the various departures of the likes of Nick Newhard, James Wilson III and Jason Hall. He served as a level designer, cut scene writer, and a web developer for Blood and also designed levels for its Plasma Pak expansion. He continued his roles as level designer and writer for Blood II: The Chosen though he is not credited for work on The Nightmare Levels. He along side Guy Whitmore and to a lesser extent James Wilson, designed and project lead Shogo: Mobile Armour Division. He was a designer for the No One Lives Forever games and most famously the F.E.A.R. series. Alongside Frank Rooke of Tron 2.0 and Condemned fame, he is the main designer currently at Monolith.
He is noted for his diverse areas of interests and skills, focusing in diversity rather than specializing. This gives him various roles in the development of the games he is involved in such as creative and technical writing, storytelling, film making, sound and graphics design, game balance, management, and the visual arts. He graduated summa cum laude from the University of New Mexico with a a BA in English - Proffesinal Writing and a minor in Psychology (which has contributed to his psychological horror games).
- F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (2009), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate (2007), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon - Director's Edition (2005), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon (2005), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Contract J.A.C.K. (2003), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Tron 2.0 (2003), Buena Vista Interactive
- No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way (2002), Fox Interactive, Inc., Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Aliens Versus Predator 2 (2001), Fox Interactive, Inc., Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- No One Lives Forever - Game of the Year Edition (2001), Fox Interactive, Inc.
- The Operative: No One Lives Forever (2000), Fox Interactive, Inc.
- Blood II: The Chosen (1998), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Shogo: Mobile Armor Division (1998), MC2-Microïds
- Blood - Plasma Pak (1997), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Blood (1997), GT Interactive Software Corp.