Designer: Andrej "Andyno" Nagy
Released: July 7, 2013 (latest)
Genre: First Person Shooter
Platforms: Microsoft Windows
"[Blood is] the most original, funny (and also the most sick) old-school FPS game of all time. Although this [project] is not (and never will be) a remake of the whole game by any means, it contains many references and other related stuff that will fill with joy any true fan's heart... even if there's an absence of story in the mod. Personally, I think this mod is mostly intended for players of original Blood (and it's two addons Plasma Pak and Cryptic Passage) who will recognize/appreciate used content in the mod."
--Andrej "Andyno" Nagy
Blood: Refilled (or simply BloodMod) is a combat/survival modification for the 2010 video game Fallout: New Vegas, and also contains minor adventure elements for "all those who rather fight for life and enjoy searching the surrounding area for useful loot instead of solving overwhelming puzzles". The game is a homage to the video game Blood. A tally of votes on the website, show a vast majority approve of the mod.
- adds 42 main interior locations (cells) connected to each other - these are the cells that player must visit to complete the mod.
- adds 38 interior cells which are parts of the main cells - these locations are purely optional, however, they can massively lenghten overall gameplay. Also, many of them contain some unique loot that cannot be found anywhere else.
- adds one or more secret locations to almost all of these 80 cells (32 secrets total).
- adds new playable race (Caleb).
- changes player's voice (male only) to Caleb's voice, and also adds Caleb's quotes to BloodMod gameplay.
- adds most of Blood's enemies and NPCs with it's own factions and combat responses.
- adds new sounds and music.
- adds new weapons, items, recipes... and much more.
- Obsidian Entertainment and Bethesda Softworks for their Fallout: New Vegas game and awesome G.E.C.K editor.
- Monolith Productions for their Blood game.
- Everybody who helped me with development... including the modders whose content I used:
- Official website
- Blood: Refilled at Nexus Mods
- DeviantArt review
- Tumblr post
- Caleb Companion for New Vegas
- My tribute to Blood in a form of a Fallout mod
- Fallout 4 Mod - Caleb from the classic game Blood Outfit Set Showcase - Gameplay
- Fallout 4 - Caleb In the Commonwealth Ep.1 - Blood vs T-800 Terminator Gameplay