Episode 1: In Cold Blood
- DWE1M1: Home Sweet Home
- DWE1M2: Lost Highway
- DWE1M3: Firebelly
- DWE1M9: Spooky World (Secret Level)
- DWE1M10: Ring of Fire (Transition Level)
- DWE1M4: The Abyss
- DWE1M5: Jigsaw
- DWE1M11: Shudder Island (Secret Level)
- DWE1M12: Old Sins (Transition Level)
- DWE1M6: What Lies Beneath
- DWE1M7: Urban Decay
- DWE1M8: Vertigo
Song Track: 9 - Double, Double, Toil and Trouble (CD-Audio), cblood3 (MIDI)
|Number of Enemies|
|Pink on the Inside||44|
|Number of Secrets|
"Kill the Cultist at the top of the elevator. Zombies will start breaking out of their statues, but if you have explosives you can kill them before they break out. After a certain amount of time has passed the doors to the next area will open to the room where Tchernobog sent some Hell Hounds. When all the Hounds have perished in this starting section a doorway will appear. Head to the rooftops. There are a bunch of enemies up here, but you will have to kill the Stone Gargoyle to end the episode. There are some helpful guns around the bigger buildings if you run low on ammo. Save up your Tesla shots for the Stone Gargoyle."
"Epilogue: Revelation. With the battle concluded, Caleb began to feel a dimensional disturbance. Using his special brand of interrogation, Caleb discovered how Tchernobog returned to the realm of the living, and his plan to begin pulling his divine form back from The Void. The secret of drawing Caleb to the far North was revealed: Tchernobog, beginning his transformation in the place where he had been defeated, was far-and-away. Time was on his side. However, the battle with Tchernobog would have to wait until the talisman which allowed him to escape death was expunged."
Note: There are no official secrets in this level. However, there are some hard-to-find areas which may be of help to the player.
- Facing the starting elevator, open the snake panel to the right (Hint: You must take the item to get credit for the secret) Reward: Life Leech
- At the beginning, you'll see that there is a hole in the windows to the left, walk along the outside ledge of the building to reach the Hound Room early and a secret Reward: Super Armour
- Before going up the stairs to the rooftops, walk along the left side of the stairs and turn right. Press the bloody handprint on the nearby stairway wall to open the way behind the fireplace opposite the stairs Reward: Life Seed