DWE3M1: Whisper Peak
Episode 3: War is Hell
"The final showdown with the Devourer of Souls draws near! Travelling up a lonely mountainside where he feels the warping of dimensions growing strong, Caleb begins a race against the clock to reach Tchernobog, who has gathered his most powerful servants to put a halt to Caleb's progress. There is no telling what power Tchernobog will acquire if he achieves his divine form, able to dedicate what was formerly used to bind the dimensions to the purpose of destruction."
Whisper Peak (DWME3M1) is the first level of the third episode of the add-on Death Wish, know as episode 9 or the last episode of the whole game. It resembles many location based on the movie of Silent Hill.
Song Track: 6 - Father Time (CD-Audio), cblood8 (MIDI)
|Number of Enemies|
|Pink on the Inside||36|
|Number of Secrets|
"Head out of the bathroom and journey until you reach the boathouse. Take the boat across the lake and proceed to the town. Walk along the road until you get to the Skull Key sitting next to a radio. Use it to enter the pub and head out the exit door behind the bar. Get the Eye Key and hop on the trash bin. Jump off the bin over the fence and go to the mechanic's shop across from the pub. Open the gate with the Eye Key then head up the stairs. Open the back gate, which will give you access to the rear of the building but also releases a Hell Hound (don�t waste your Flares on it, instead I would suggest some Alt Fire of Life Leech and two Proximity Detonators). Out back you will jump into a well to get the Fire Key, giving you access to the school. Head into the school (the white building with a clock mounted on the front) and take the first right into classroom 100 to get some ammo before continuing. Go right at the end of the hall. Outside you will find a Black Chest. Once you touch it, head back inside and down the new dark hallway. Keep going until you reach the new area with Gill Beasts, or "normal floor." Take the first right into the goo, or "goo floor," then swim straight across to the Dagger Key. Return to normal floor and use the Dagger Key on the wall switch. Go to goo floor and enter the last doorway on the left (there is a diving suit nearby where the Gill Beast emerged). Hit the switch near the desk. There is a Gill Beast who will drop a Life Essence around the corner where the spikes are placed if you have low health and spare ammo. Return to normal floor. Head through the open mouth passage. Continue into the next mouth passage ahead to be whisked away to the end of the mission."
- Flare Gun
- Sawed-Off Shotgun
- Dynamite Bundle
- Proximity Detonator
- Remote Detonator
- Aerosol Can
- Life Leech
But in very rare ammo so use them wisely.
- Hop into the chimney at the boathouse to a disturbing room, it will be dark so try to reach the light to registered the secret. Reward: Life Seed
- Go to the far left side of the boathouse shore. Reward: Flare Gun
- At the town, jump off the first parked vehicle to the right and land over a nearby wall. Reward: Remote Detonators x4, Proximity Detonators x4
- Go behind the sign labelled "Welcome to Whisper Peak" at the corner of the road where you hear the first Gill Beast pursue you in the light. Reward: Life Leech
- From where you get the Eye Key, hop off the top of the bin into a nearby window (you have to break it first). Reward: Basic Armour
- Press on the bloody locker on the left side of the school�s main hallway but near the end of the hall. Reward: Body Armour