C2L3: Sewage Treatment Plant
C2L3: Sewage Treatment Plant is the fourteenth level in the game Blood II: The Chosen, and the third level of the second chapter (map name: 10_sewagetreatmentplant). It consist of meandering sewer tunnels and a water filtration plant.
Loading Screen Text
It's clear that the citizens of New Town have a couple of severe problems... they are overfed and they are anal-expulsives. The combination is going to be lethal... for them. From the smell, their pipes could use a good cleaning. That's you, immortal demigod and living high-colonic. It is clearly Gideon's fault that you have fallen to this level. Ankle-deep in feces, as it were. Hmmm. You can add it to his bill and take it out in chunks.
- The Blood II REZ file also contains some dialogue that was cut from the final game:
- CALEB: Mm, what a wonderful smell I've discovered. Eau de Morte.
- CALEB: This should be fun.
- CALEB: All in all, I'd rather be killing stuff.
- CALEB: I just hate sewers... slimy.
- CALEB: Sewer flood switch... hope they're thirsty.