TEDE1M5: Fire Wings Airport
Custom Episode: French Meat
Song Track: None (CD-Audio), cblood4 (MIDI)
|Number of Enemies|
|Pink on the Inside||TBD|
|Number of Secrets|
He finds himself at an airport, and proceeds to visit the local shops such as a pub, a kebab restaurant, and souvenir and book stores. Breaking into the cargo warehouse, Caleb slips out the back into the adjacent alleys, dodging a careening truck. However he then stumbles through a grate into the midst of a large gathering of Cabal worshippers. "This looks extraordinarily bad" Caleb mutters before being captured, crated and shoved aboard the nearby boarding plane.
- After blowing a hole in the wall, go to the closed ally way on the other side and go left, jump on the crates to enter a hole in the wall. Reward: Fire armor.
- In the Cask of Amontillado Grill & pub touch the shelfs with caskets that is not next o the mirrors. Reward: 3 Remote bombs, Tesla Cannon.
- Go into the Kebab from Hell and jump over some boxes and touch the slimmer of the shelfs and follow the path down, watch out for Zealots. Reward: Spray can, Life seed, Napalm.
- In the large storage room go to the left most corner of the room on the other side of the crate and jump up into the hole. Reward: Medic bag.
- After traveling though the vents and exciting the orange door, go over the create to the right and travel through that vent. Reward: 4x Remote bombs, Tesla charge.
- The setting of the level is similar to "Unfriendly Skies", the thirteenth level of the original Shadow Warrior, a fellow Build engine title to Blood.
- A hidden area reveals what appears to be a group of Zealots planning the September 11 attacks.
"Now then this was a force to be reckoned with! Seriously it was ludicrously tough! The Cabal are everywhere and in high numbers! It's a good thing you were generous with Life Essences as at one point I accidently ran into a group of Fanatics on the upper floor and had to double back, but the tremendous thing was I then approached them from the opposite side and took them by surprise! Good job on the room over room with reflective floor touch though... Yes It was a very good tribute to 'Wrong Side of the Tracks' considering you retained the Rare Books Shop and Bar, I think by this point I was wondering whether I had missed the Tesla Cannon, whether it was in a secret or not because I found a secret which had Tesla Charges but hmm still no weapon to contend with! The secret with the 3 Zealots was humorous to say the least, Oh gee a secret and turns out it's probably one of the worst damn encounters in the entire level... My favourite aspect without the doubt was the end"--Krypto
<< Secret Level: TEDE1M9: Hangar