TEDE1M6: Cabalcaida666 Airline
Custom Episode: French Meat
Song Track: 5 - Father Time (CD-Audio), cblood5 (MIDI)
|Number of Enemies|
|Pink on the Inside||TBD|
|Number of Secrets|
Locked in a metal box marked "freak", Caleb is released when air turbulence detonates some nearby powder kegs. From there he is able to slaughter the opposition in both the lower storage areas and the upper passenger seating, returning back and forth for the needed keys. Finally he makes his way to the cockpit, wherein predictably the plane is moments away from a collision with a building and subsequent crash landing. Caleb survives the conflagration and makes his way out of the wreckage and into the offending structure.
- When you leave the crate, go to the left and jump over the box. Reward: Medic bag.
- In the same room as you move forward you will find boxes stacked to the roof but also separate from the wall. On of the bottom one will have scratches, hit this until it breaks. Reward: Gasoline.
- The level is very similar to "Airplane", the sixth level from the Wanton Destruction add-on for the original Shadow Warrior, a fellow Build engine game. "Airplane" was created by Charlie Wiederhold, who was the project coordinator for Cryptic Passage and creator of CPBB4: Deadly Inspirations.
- Similarly, the level has been compared to SinC03: Sky Rage from the Sin Campaign.
- RATME1M4: Cabal Express from Rage Against the Machine (2007) also features Caleb beginning in a crate.
"Well all the shaking and commotion at the start was pretty damn funny, the actual design itself reminds me of 'The SIN Campaign's' 3rd map - Sky Rage funnily enough, it's a simple straight forward brawl with Cultists galore and the surprise Zealots encounters. However the ahem surprise behind the Skull door was the best damn implementation of scripting I've ever seen in Blood... On par with some of RATM's madness I'd have to say, I do like how if you like to keep the player on their toes, even in the exit room where it seems all quiet their is still a damn random Cultist in the corner to catch me off. All in all a short but very good transition stage." — Krypto