James Wilson III
James Wilson III was the lead designer of Blood II: The Chosen and the main level designer and a cut scene writer for Blood and its Plasma Pak expansion. He was also involved in the game and level design for The Nightmare Levels expansion pack for Blood II. He is known by the name "Jay" or his nickname "Shade", and is often referred to in Blood and Blood II development updates. He played Gideon in the fan made Bloody Interviews: The Bad Man and a satirical portrayal of James Wilson appears in the fan fiction Blood Runner. He left Monolith Productions after the The Nightmare Levels development in April 1999 to join the ill-fated Cavedog Entertainment. He later worked for Relic Entertainment on the real time strategy game Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War which attracted the attention of Blizzard Entertainment. He then worked as the lead designer on Diablo III for Blizzard. In the Blood II credits he is described as the "The keeper of the Cabal", "Cabalco Public Relations Dweeb" and as one of the "Sadists In Training."
 Video Games
- Diablo III (2012), Blizzard Entertainment
- Company of Heroes (Collector's Edition) (2006), THQ.
- Company of Heroes (2006), THQ.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (2004), THQ.
- Homeworld 2 (2003), Sierra Entertainment, Vivendi Universal Games.
- Impossible Creatures (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- King's Quest: Mask of Eternity (1998), Sierra On-Line.
- Blood II: The Chosen - The Nightmare Levels (1999), GT Interactive.
- Blood II: The Chosen (1998), GT Interactive.
- Blood - Plasma Pak (1997), GT Interactive.
- Blood (1997), GT Interactive.