Kevin Kilstrom was the head artist and character modeler for Blood and its Plasma Pak expansion and was the head artist for Blood II: The Chosen and its The Nightmare Levels expansion. He also worked on the Blood website and did some level design, and was the art manager for the cutscenes (he also made the game's concept art). He also created a good deal of the 3D and 2D art for Blood II and is credited for helping with the "phone gags and childishness". His wife Francine Kilstrom is listed in the special thanks section of the Blood credits. He appears to have left Monolith Productions after Blood II but did work on some of their later games such as Alien versus Predator 2 (as well as its third party expansion), The Matrix Online, and most recently F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin. However, he has also done art for games by other companies, maybe he works as a contractor. Before Blood II he worked on both Claw and Get Medieval for Monolith.
 Video Games
- F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (2009), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
- Shadowrun (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- The Matrix Online (2005), SEGA of America, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
- Aliens Versus Predator 2 - Primal Hunt (2002), Sierra Entertainment
- Aliens Versus Predator 2 (2001), Fox Interactive, Sierra On-Line.
- Blood II: The Chosen - The Nightmare Levels (1999).
- Blood II: The Chosen (1998), GT Interactive.
- Get Medieval (1998), Monolith Productions.
- Claw (1997), Monolith Productions.
- Blood - Plasma Pak (1997), GT Interactive.
- Blood (1997), GT Interactive.