C1L6: Center for Disease Management
C1L6: Center for Disease Management is the sixth level in the game Blood II: The Chosen (map name: 05_cdm). It resembles medical or science facility for experimentation. There are several cages and rooms where Cabalco scientists are experimenting on Soul Drudges. This was the level used for the demo version of Blood II.
 Loading Screen Text
With humanity breeding like roaches, and over-crowding plaguing the whole planet, disease has become our second biggest business! We're proud to announce that we have a near monopoly at the Cabalco Center for Disease Management! This state-of-the-art facility has extensive research, dissection, and trauma centers. We assure you that the CDM is on the cutting-edge of disease, plague, and affliction of all types. Whether you're interested in the Ebola virus or just some-plain-old, tasty syphilis. Our motto? Invest and Infest. Cabalco does the rest!
Caleb rides the storage elevator up to the Center for Disease Management's supply room, encountering several Fanatics. To proceed, he must travel through a conveyor belt, but a spinning buzz saw impedes his progress. He finds the way to turn it off, then travels through the facility, moving through the morgue on a floating platform, through offices and equipment rooms, until he comes to an elevator.
 Enemies Present
 Weapons present
 Fun Stuff
- Through the level, a P.A. voice makes announcements and pages. Most of the doctors mentioned have the same last names as Blood II Developers (see credits)
- P.A. VOICE: Dr. Vandervoort, please report to the dissection room. We have a bleeder in need of attention.
- P.A. VOICE: Dr. Kohler, please report to the front desk. Dr. Kohler, please report to the front desk. Your boyfriend is waiting.
- P.A. VOICE: Dr. Kettell, emergency in examination lab 7.
- P.A. VOICE: Dr. Schlegel, please report to AI research immediately. Dr. Schelgel? It's no use, Marge, he's probably home sleeping anyway.
- P.A. VOICE: Dr. Wilson, your wife is on line 1. Dr. Wilson, your wife is on line 1. Never mind, she just hung up.
- P.A. VOICE: Dr. Kilstrom, please report to... wait a minute... Security, please arrest Dr. Kilstrom immediately. He's done it again.
- P.A. VOICE: Dr. Coleman to neurology. Dr. Coleman, please report to neurology.
- P.A. VOICE: Would the staff on levels 10, 11, and 12 please report to decontamination.
- P.A. VOICE: Um, will the staff on levels 10, 11, and 12, uh, please report to the morgue? Oh god, sorry about that.
- P.A. VOICE: Remember: progress before safety.
- P.A. VOICE: Please be advised we have an intruder on level 3. He's armed and extremely dangerous. Please do not approach this man under any circumstances. In fact, run as fast as you can in the opposite direction. Thank you and have a nice day.