Daniel Bernstein was a Monolith Productions musician who, alongside Guy Whitmore and Mike Cody, wrote and composed the soundtracks among other audio work for Blood and Blood II: The Chosen. He also worked on Shogo: Mobile Armour Divison and many other games created and published by Monolith. With Whitmore he helped develop the concept of adaptive in game music which premiered in games like Blood II and Shogo. Besides his themes, he is perhaps best remembered in the Blood community for the creation of the Cultist Language which is now a staple of the series. The language is commonly said by Cabal in both games and appears in the studio versions of the Blood soundtrack.
In 2002 he founded Sandlot Games and has served as its President and CEO ever since. The group has become one of the premier publishers and developers of the emergent casual gaming scene. Prior to founding Sandlot, Bernstein was the Director of Product Strategy at WildTangent, where he helped develop and build an online fee-based game business. His noted to have successfully launched twenty game titles with Kesmai Studios, Monolith Productions and WildTangent. He continues his composing work by making the soundtracks for most of the games published by Sandlot. He holds a BS in Computer Science and an MA in Music Composition from the University of Virginia.
 Video games
- Boonka (2009), Sandlot Games
- Kuros (2009), Sandlot Games
- Cake Mania 2: Jill's Next Adventure! (2008), Majesco Entertainment Company
- Eye for Design (2008), Sandlot Games
- Westward III: Gold Rush (2008), Sandlot Games
- Westward II: Heroes of the Frontier (2008), Sandlot Games
- Burger Island (2007), eGames, Inc., Sandlot Games
- Super Granny 4 (2007), Sandlot Games
- Cake Mania (2006), Sandlot Games
- Super Granny 3 (2006), Sandlot Games
- Westward (2006), Sandlot Games
- Barnyard Invasion (2005), Sandlot Games
- Granny in Paradise (2005), Sandlot Games
- Incrediball: The Seven Sapphires (2005), Sandlot Games
- Tradewinds 2 (2005), Shockwave
- Blasterball 2: Holidays (2004), WildTangent, Inc.
- Super Granny (2004), WildTangent, Inc.
- Haunted Childhood (2003), InFluid Software
- Tradewinds (2003),WildTangent, Inc.
- Blasterball 2: Revolution (2002), WildTangent, Inc.
- ōdi∙um (1999), Monolith Productions, Inc, TopWare Interactive
- Rage of Mages II: Necromancer (1999), Monolith Productions, Inc.
- Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator (1999), Monolith Productions, Inc.
- Blood II: The Chosen (1998), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Get Medieval (1998), Monolith Productions, Inc.
- Rage of Mages (1998), MC2-Microïds, Monolith Productions, Inc.
- Shogo: Mobile Armor Division (1998), MC2-Microïds, Monolith Productions, Inc.
- Air Warrior II (1997), Interactive Magic
- Claw (1997), Monolith Productions, Inc.
- Blood - Plasma Pak (1997), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Blood (1997), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Moria (1992),
 See Also
- Guy Whitmore
- Nick Newhard (also has worked in causal games)
- Brian Goble (same reason as above)
- Music in the Blood series category