This article contains the complete credits for all of the games in the Blood series.
- Game Designer: Nick Newhard
- Project Manager: Matt Saettler
- Lead Programmer: Nick Newhard
- Programmers: Daniel Leeks, Peter Freese, Matt Saettler
- Lead Artist: Kevin Kilstrom
- Character Models: Kevin Kilstrom
- Additional Artwork: Terry Hamel, Eric Klokstad, Rick Welsh, Brian Waite, David Brickley
- Level Designers: James Wilson III, Craig Hubbard
- Additional Level Design: Kevin Kilstrom, Nick Newhard, Terry Hamel
- Build Engine, Editor, and Tools: Ken Silverman
- Network Layer/Setup Program: Mark Dochterman, Nick Newhard
- Sound Engine: Peter Freese, Jim Dosé
- Additional Tools: Nick Newhard, Peter Freese
- Music Composed by: Daniel Bernstein, Guy Whitmore
- Additional Music by: Mike Cody
- Sound Development: Cassano Thruston, James Ackley, Jason Hall, Guy Whitmore, Daniel Bernstein
- Cultist language and "Pestis Cruento" composed by: Daniel Bernstein
- Performed by: Steve Bryant, Doug Fullington, Vernon Nicodemous, David Stutz
- Voice Talent: Stephan Weyte as Caleb, Jason Hall as The VoiceTM
- Additional Vocals by: Celeste
- Additional Sound Development: Loudmouth
- Cutscenes: Craig Hubbard (writer), Kevin Kilstrom (art director), James Wilson III (writer)
- Lead 3D Artist/Animator: Aaron Carlson
- 3D Animation: Peter Arisman, Derek Bentley, Benjamin Pierre, Scott Thurman, Phillip Ulberg, Brian Waite
- 3D Coordinator: Paul Renault
- Blood Internet Site (www.blood.com): Spencer Maiers, Paul Butterfield, Adam Ketola, Kevin Kilstrom, Craig Hubbard
- Quality Assurance: Lynne Dayton, Leonard Salas, Jim McAvinew, John Hurst, Mike Cody, Rodd Karp, Wyeth Johnston, Isaac Barry, Gary Pope, Kevin Bailey, Michael Caine
- GTIS Producer and Lead Atmosphere Monger: Rick Raymo
- Special Thanks: Helen Newhard, Francine Kilstrom, Lauren Johnson, Tamara Leeks, Lisa Sheets, Cynthia Freese, Evan Stein, Jason Pratt (aka Pailhead), William Mull (aka Phoebus), Cho Yan Wong (aka Tempest), Kyosho, Geoff Stratton, Matt Hayhurst, George Broussard, Scott Miller, Joe Siegler, Richard Gray, Andrew Blevins
- [Data Track]
- Pestis Cruento by Daniel Bernstein
- Unholy Voices by Daniel Bernstein
- Dark Carnival by Daniel Bernstein
- Infuscomus by Guy Whitmore & Daniel Bernstein
- Father Time by Daniel Bernstein
- Waiting for the End by Daniel Bernstein
- Fate of the Damned by Mike Cody & Daniel Bernstein
- Double, Double, Toil and Trouble by Guy Whitmore & Daniel Bernstein
Created by Sunstorm Interactive.
- Project Producer: Anthony Campiti
- Project Director: Robert Travis
- Project Coordination: Charlie Wiederhold
- Programmer: Charlie Wiederhold
- Artwork: Michael Beaulieu, Paul Jury, David Manuel, Shawn Swift
- Lead Level Design: Robert Travis
- Level Design: Michael Beaulieu, Bill Buchalter, Jeff Cleveland, Tyler Larson, Shawn Swift, Charlie Wiederhold
- Game Designer: Nick Newhard
- Project Manager: Matt Saettler
- Programmers: Nick Newhard, Dan Leeks, Matt Saettler
- Artist: Kevin Kilstrom
- Level Designers: James Wilson III, Craig Hubbard
- Sound Development: Cassano Thruston, Guy Whitmore, Daniel Bernstein
- GTI Producer: Rick Raymo
Blood II: The Chosen
- Blood 2: The Chosen is powered/transfused by LithTech
- LithTech: The Engine Of Choice, By Choosy Engine Lovers
- Game Concept, Design And Prime Gibs: Monolith Productions
- Lead Game Designer (Keeper Of The Cabal): Jay Wilson
- Product Manager (SoccerMom/The-Glue-That-Binds) Karen Burger
- Lead Engineer (Big Bit-Head, Keeper Of The Code): Greg Kettell
- Lead Level Designer (Closet Lord of Kirkland): Bill Vandervoort
- Lead Artist (If U Can Call It "Art"): Kevin Kilstrom
- Lead LithTech Engineer (The Creator): Mike Dussault
- Storyline (Cabalco Public Relations Dweeb): Jay Wilson
- Concept Art (Gun-Runner): Eric Kohler
- 3D Art Engineer (Isn't It Fun To See Art And Engineer In The Same Sentence? Sure, Ernie.): Brian Waite
- Blood 2 AI Engineer: Scott "Pookie Smoothbone" Schlegel
- Blood 2 Engineer Special Effects Wizard (Quiet, but Deadly): Andy Mattingly
- Blood 2 Engineer (We're sorry you moved back to Canada): Paul Lord
- Level Design (Sadists In Training): Jay Wilson, Ben Coleman, David Kelvin
- 3D Art (Parts is Parts): Brian Waite, Kevin Kilstrom, Eric Kohler
- 2D Art (Zero Thickness Brush Specialists): Kevin Kilstrom, Eric Kohler
- Scripted Scenes (They Walk, They Talk, They're The Chosen!!!): Nathan Hendrickson, Bill Vandervoort, Ben Coleman
- Intro Cut Scene (You Guys Came Through In A Pinch): Matt Allen, Rick Winter, Nathan Hendrickson
- Music Composition (They Sing, They Dance, They're The Chosen!!!): Guy Whitmore, Daniel Bernstein, Matt Allen
- Interactive Music Arrangement (Repetitive? We Don't Need No Steenking Repetitive!): Guy Whitmore, Daniel Bernstein
- Sound Design (Moans, Groans, foley, Da Mix, Thuds, Chuds, It Clicks! Ambience R Us!): James Ackley, Cassano Thruston, Boyd Post
- Lead AtMosFear Monger, Ghost-Writer For "The Voice" (blame him!), Feature Beggar, Catering Services, Keeper Of The Whip, and er, That GT Producer-Type: Rick Raymo
- Associate Producer GT (Lead Tester Torturer): Marianne Arotzarena
- Business Production (Suit! Suit! Suit!): Matt Saettler
- Additional LithTech Engineering (Will Code For Food...): Brad Pendleton, Scott Schlegel, Scott H. Pultz, Bryan Bouwman
- Additional Blood 2 Engineering (Will Code While Nude...): Jeremy Blackman, Scott H. Pultz, Kevin Stephens, Brian Goble
- Additional Level Design (Help!?! Oh. Hi. Really? Thanks. We Needed That!): Darren Korman, Mark Brown, Craig Hubbard, C. Wes Saulsberry III, Nathan Hendrickson
- Additional 3D Art (Animations, Humiliations, Depilations, Are Our "Specialty."): Edmon Carreon, Akika Tanaka, Oscar Nebres, Rick Winter
- Additional 3D Art: Aaron Carlson, Aaron Rose, Cole Drumb, Dan Davis, Jason Calhoun
- Additional 2D Art (Gods of Sky and Interface Incarnate!): C. Wes Saulsberry, Matt Allen
- Voice Talent (And Boy Do We Mean Talent. Thanks All! Except For You Jace. In Your Case, If We Said Talent We'd Never Hear The End Of It.): Stephan Weyte as Caleb, Lani Minella as Ophelia and Gabriella, Ted D'Arms as Gideon, Mike Shapiro as Ishmael, Jason Hall as The Voice/Tchernobog, Chris Wickland, Scott Burns, Kathy Levin, Henry Dardenne, Lynn Rott, Drake Collier, Krisha Fairchild, David White, John Armstrong
- Additional Voice/Yessir.: Make Madeoy, Boyd Post
- Phone Gags/Childishness: Kevin Kilstrom, Garrett Price, Andy Eddy, Dan Amrich
- Writing (Scribbling, Crayon Specialists): Jay Wilson, Nathan Hendrickson, Craig Hubbard
- Motion Capture Specialists (No. Really. Fall Again.): Simon Wong, Bill Cass
- Motion Capture Actor (You Want Me To Do What???): Israel Evans
- Quality Assurance Manager (Lead Exterminator): Jonathon Stein
- Quality Assurance (If I Have To Play Through This...): Ryan "JackBooty" Mattson, Ben Dobbs, Steve "Professor Madness" Allen, Jordan "Civik" Minkove, Isaac "Diane" Marshall
- Quality Assurance (Hey! Wait! It's Getting Fun! More Bloodbath! More Bloodbath!): Ben Chamberlain, Kelly Kristek, Benny Kee, Bob Givnin, Oscar Nebres
- Manual (Digital, Mechanical): Karen Burger, Jay Wilson, John Jack, Akika Tanaka
- Technical Support (The Any Key? You've Got To Be Sh!tting Me!): Benny Kee, Bob Givnin
- Marketing Direction (Miss U.): Jenni Gant
- Web Dudz, Blood II: The Chosen Internet Site: http://www.the-chosen.com: Spencer Maiers, Paul Butterfield, Joel Reiff, Adam Ketola
- Information Systems (Keepers Of The Iron): Jim Totaro, Eric Minimoto, Dan Erickson, Chris Norehad
- Professional Assist Department (You Rock! Mad Props.): Team Shogo
- Special Thanks. Vewy, Vewy Special.: Nick Newhard ... original Blood concept
- Special Thanks: Steven Mitchell Studios Gareth Von Kallenbach Andreas Rylander Glen Maydom
- Special Thanks: Peter Susfal ... DeathMatch level contribution
- Special Thanks: Arthur Lee Williams III ... DeathMatch level
- Blood 2 One Liner contest winners:
- Glen Maydom: "When you get to hell, tell them I sent you. You can get a group discount."
- Josh Cheney: "If you run, you're only gonna die tired."
- Chris Brown: "If I'm going to miss getting into Heaven...why miss it by inches?"
- David Goldstein: "Every night it's get revenge this and get revenge that -- what about MY needs?"
- Michael Hogan: "Hope you weren't a procrastinator -- you just ran out of tomorrows."
- Dave Hunter: "And me without a spoon..."
- Blood 2 Suicide/Kill Line contest winners:
- Anthony Beeman: "severe case of anal leakage"
- Janto Gildenhuys: "performed a Kevorkian on himself"
- Ron Bauerle: "interned at White House"
- Jason Kimball: "time to go bye bye"
- J. Perkins: "demonstrates the ankle grab"
Thank you to all the friends and families of those so deeply involved in this title. You've been neglected over the past months, and your endless support is greatly appreciated.
Most of all, we'd like to thank our fans. There's more Blood-universe gaming coming soon folks! Enjoy.
"No one who is employed by Monolith (or has EVER been employed by Monolith) wrote ANY of the text you see in the "Credits" section of Blood 2. I personally had no idea that the [debit] text was even in the final game until after Geoff contacted me about it (via e-mail) Heck, I barely had any idea as to who that Geoff person was... I have no idea what the interaction has been between Geoff and GT since then. I'm sure that they are working it out. We have already made a version of Blood 2 that doesn't have that text in there and sent it off to GT - so the original Blood 2 disc may be considered a 'collectors item' to some people."
And now the debits
Geoff Keighley... whose transparently-beholden rants, while not even trying to appear neutral or evenhanded, kept us mildly amused. Very mildly.
A pair of senators (you know who you are) who continue to bash violence in games, and do nothing to deal with the actual causes of violence in America. Cheap and easy, eh? Hate to go up against the big, mean, PAC-monied groups, huh? Makes one wonder who's driving their bandwagon? Check their campaign funding to see. Interesting reading.
Companies who are terrified of losing their T1 and T3 money, and thus refuse to roll out ADSL. Cheaper, faster, internet-play for the gamer. Scary!
The mass of developers whose target market is the dollar, not the gamer. Sad that they can't realize that supporting the gaming community is returned in spades. Dollars follow content. How hard is that?!?
The penny-ante, weasling scum sucking, cretins who pirate games, and then claim that costs are the reason. Those who steal code cost gamers money. You pay for their games. They steal from you. Finish them!
P.S. Have a problem with the violence in our game? Please buy and burn as many copies as you wish. Volume discounts are available.
Monolith Still Rulez!!...
Blood II: The Nightmare Levels
- Project Manager: Karen Burger
- Level Design: Mark Brown, Ben Coleman, Brennon Reid, Mike Ruete, Bill Vandervoort, Jay Wilson
- 2D/3D Artists: Matthew Allen, Edmon Carreon, Kevin Kilstrom, Eric Kohler, Garrett Price, Brian Waite
- Engineers: Greg Kettell, Andrew Mattingly, Scott Schlegel
- Sound Engineering: James Ackley, Cassano Thruston, Guy Whitmore
- Voice Talent: Ted D'Arms, Jason Hall, Lani Minella, Mike Shapiro, Stephan Weyte
- Quality Assurance: Ben Chamberlain, Kelly Kristek, Ryan Mattson, Jonathan Stein
- Technical Support: Bob Givnin, Benny Kee
- Director of Marketing: Evan Stein
- Product Manager: Robert Ricci
- Product Manager: Alan Di Mattia
- Director of Product Development Services: Mary Steer
- Test Lead: Patrick McNeil
- Testers: Scott Donaldson, Joe Orr
- Director of Creative Services: Leslie Mills
- Creative Director: Vic Merritt
- Art/Trafficking Manager: Liz Fierro
- Graphic Artist: Jill Pomper
- Manual Editor: Peter Witcher