List of Mods
This is a list of fan made mods (modifications), add-ons and notable custom maps made related to Blood.
- 1 Websites
- 2 Blood
- 3 Blood II
- 4 Other
- 5 See Also
- Blood Mods YouTube playlist
- One Unit Whole Blood Launcher
- Robal.Org file archive
- Mapas para Blood - Arcades3D.com
- The Abandoned Workship - Blood maps
- The Blood Shack Levelz Center (poorly archived)
- Dan's Blood Page - Map Sites
- Nailer's Blood Page (home of Banzai's Add-On)
- Krunatus Blood Page
- Blood Maps
- Caped Crusader's Blood Maps
- Scrop Underground
- Blood funmap: Sim-Army
- Ristaze's Blood User Maps!
- DMZ Games Blood User Levels
- Blood Maps (partial)
- KNUKE's Blood Map Index
- 3D Shooter Legends - Mods
- Transfusion Forums Discussion
- Transfusion Forums List
- GoG Forums List
GameFront hosts various Blood and Blood II: The Chosen modifications and files. Files available range from custom skins, new levels, to unofficial patches. Since switching from the name FileFront the website appears to have become much more poorly categorized, but it still has several hard to find modifications for download.
Website: Blood Files on GameFront
ModDB has several modification available for download for both Blood and Blood II, including Bloody Pulp Fiction and Rage Against the Machine for Blood and BastardCTF, DarkAct, Festival of Blood, FX Enhancer, and Outz CTF Maps for Blood II: The Chosen. Many of the Blood II files were uploaded from other websites by Joe Volante.
A website founded in 2008 dedicated to the hosting of Blood modifications; it has also expanded to host maps for the original Shadow Warrior, a fellow Build engine title; a few maps are also hosted under "Other" for Redneck Rampage. It has grown to be a quite popular modification hosting site, earning maps from well known mod makers such as Alexandre "Hades" Vancomerbeck, Ryan "Wangho" Williams, RedFanatic, Dwayne Anderson and Dustin "Bloatoid" Twiley. It also hosts map creation tutorials, a list of cheat codes, and a guest book. It was created and is currently maintained by Michael J. Ochs.
See Also: List of Websites#RTCM
A sizable collection of Blood modifications created by Dwayne Anderson, Joel "Reactor" and Kurt "Headhunter" Blackwell, BelaRUSSIAN, Christian Green, Jeff "Zip" Morris, Dustin Twiley, and others. It also contains the Cryptic Passage teaser by Sunstorm Interactive. Many of the modifications included were large modification projects such as BloodLines and Legends of the Iconoclast. It is well regarded as a reliable (active from 2000 to the present), exhaustive and yet somewhat curated collection of Blood add-ons and maps.
The Bloody Repo
A repository for add-ons, maps, tools, art assets and more.
Mirrors Blood Chronicles volume 2, BME's Blood Map Pack, Alone in the Dark, Legends of the Iconoclast, Rage Against the Machine, Bloody Pulp Fiction, Caleb Will Have His Revenge on Toronto, The Carnage Continues, French Meat and the "Weapons Mod".
BME/ILMHB's Bloody Place
A wealth of information regarding Blood mapping, using MapEdit and various other topics, as well as a few maps of their own. Started by BME and I Like My Hands Bloody in April 2012.
Polish Blood Centre
The Polish Blood Centre hosted various modifications for Blood and Blood II: The Chosen in its files section. These included several well known maps such as Legends of Iconoclast and The Carnage Continues, it also included several hard to find maps such as The 13th Realm. Despite no longer being online, the file links are surprisingly complete via the Wayback Machine.
Deep Cold Grave
The "Deep Cold Grave" section of the Russian Blood Community hosts various Blood maps and modification projects. It is unique because of its Russian based maps, even including a recreation of Moscow. The levels were created by Zik, Diman, and Ryan Williams. As of December 14, 2008 it hosts twelve levels and twelve larger Blood modification projects.
Control-Z's Blood Maps
A collection of Blood modifications created by Jimmy Chris DeVona, Michael D. Green, Mamba16, Anders Aandahl. Michael Haythorp, Christopher "Boogeyman" Brua, Desmond Sheppard, Daniel Wilson, J. E. Simpson, Nikk Matantsev, and others hosted on the ControlZ website. The majority were created for BloodBath purposes, with a few supporting single player. The website was maintained by Craig "ControlZ" Duckett, and started out on GeoCities before moving to Planet Blood.
A detailed collection of over 1,300 maps for Blood posted on the Transfusion Forums divided into three sections: Complete Collection, Just Maps, and Just Total Conversions. All are direct-links and do not require registering an account of any kind. They were complied by Jarlaxle, and are now only available through the Wayback Machine.
Forum Thread: http://forums.transfusion-game.com/viewtopic.php?t=1691
The website The Postmortem hosts a forum for both Blood and Blood II modding, to showcase, ask questions and post how-tos.
- Blood Colour Pallets for various editors
- Editing INI files (INI Mini utility)
- Monolith Logo Teamplay Custom Patch
- Loading mods in DosBox
- General MapEdit help (More)
- QAVEDIT tutorial by NoOne
- SEQEDIT: Full table ID for SEQ files
- MAPEDIT Keyboard Control Reference
- How to: Creating, Adding new voxel model to Blood
- Creation of new .ART files / Adding Textures to Blood
Main Article: List of Mods for Blood
- Banzai's Add-On
- Inherit the Earth
- Killing Time
- Time Episode
- Legends of the Iconoclast
- Dwayne Anderson's Trilogy
- Old Friend
- The Sect War
- Sectant 1 & 2
- Alone in the Dark
- The Carnage Continues
- Rage Against the Machine
- Bloody Pulp Fiction
- Death Wish
- French Meat
- Caleb Will Have His Revenge on Toronto
- The Lost Episode
- The 13th Realm
- Gods, the Epic Trilogy
- Legend of Ravenloft
- Tiny Town
- Journey to Hell
- ZIP'S REST IN PIECES II
- Eye of the Blood
- The Outpost Mortem
- Kill Bill
- Virus X
- The Way of All Flesh-Again
- Cradle to Grave NEW BLD EDITION
- The Phantom of Communism
- The Evergrowing Army of the UnDead
- Haunted Realms
- Evil Uprising
- The Unholy Church
- It's A War Out There
- Somewhere Under the Sea
Main Article: List of Mods for Blood II
See Also: List of Source Ports and Recreations
- Three notable separate attempts have been actually drafted at producing a non-official Blood III from scratch, including Blood 3: Reborn (appears to be based on the Irrlicht Engine), Blood III: The Reckoning (self-built engine via OpenGL in Delphi) and Project Bloody Murder (first FPS Creator, now Unity 3D).
- Lokemundux Cruo - The World of Blood was an online turn-based role playing game based on the World Of Phaos game.
- Blood Year Project: a project opened on SourceForge.net by stalker114 on October 24, 2004 that was supposed to built on the Genesis3D engine.
Link: SoureForge.Net project
- Blood GNOME Robots 2: a Blood themed graphics and sounds modification for the GNOME version of Robots created by User:Gideon.
- A video of a Blood mod being made for LittleBigPlanet 2.
- The beginning outlines of the game logic for a Blood text adventure game was drafted by scar3crow.
- There was at one point a project to make a total conversion for Serious Sam based on the multiplayer of Blood.
- Cultist models and other assets were attempted upon Ken Silverman's VoxLap engine.
- Blood concepts have been tried on OpenRPG.
Link: Transfusion Forums
- On February 18, 2014 some work on making Blood content for the Unity game engine was unveiled by Augusts96.
- A visualizer for Blood maps written in WebGL was created by KLIMaka and announced on August 10, 2015.
- Q3 BloodBath is a project that ports Blood and Blood II: The Chosen maps to Quake III Arena; they also work in OpenArena.
- There is a Caleb bot and skin for Quake III Arena made by Philip Stavitsky; it also works in OpenArena.
- Cabal Reborn was a proposed project for id Tech 4 (the engine used in Doom 3 and Quake 4) by User:DiamondClaw.
- BEAST once pitched a return to the "qBlood" idea by simply making a Blood themed total conversion for Quake.
- Realm667 hosts texture packs from both Blood and Blood II: The Chosen for use within the Doom engine created by Ceeb.
- Standalone remake of a Blood map for Doom.
- Caleb skin for ZDoom and Skulltag.
- Caleb Versus Nazis is a ZDoom fan-made sequel to Blood by YouTubers 1Tristan2 and WiiStation360Games.
- Various members of the ZDoom forums have produced sprites based on the ones seen in Blood.
- Extra Crispy was a project to try and create more accurate ports of the Blood weapons to ZDoom.
- A project was worked on to create a prequel to Blood using the ZDoom engine.
- Another project started in March 15, 2015 by Trevor "0402" James aims at recreating the look of Blood in its original "Horror3D" incarnation.
- There have also been voice packs made of the four Chosen for both UT2004 and the original Unreal Tournament.
- A Caleb playermodel exists for Killing Floor.
- On August 31, 2013 some significant work on making Blood content with the Unreal Development Kit was unveiled by Ulfen125.
- A student project at the Université du Québec à Chicoutimi arts department "re-imagines" Blood as an isometric third-person shooter atop of Unreal Engine 4 focusing on twin-stick dynamite usage.
- Reviews of Mods: various reviews of modifications by players.
- Fan Media Time Line: a time line that correlates listed fan works to the official story-line.
- Fan Media Quotations: a section of the quotations article for notable quotes from fan works.
- Characters Category: a category for articles on Blood characters, as well as a list including non-canon characters and cross-overs.
- Fan Games: fan made game homages to the Blood series.
- Fan Game Creators Category