"I see ourselves as the new Planet Blood, only with a lot more collaboration and being a lot more encyclopedic!" - Me
Name: Graham Lawrence Wilson
Born: May 13, 1994
Location: Suite #207 King Street on the Park, Spruce Grove, Alberta
Occupation: Shipper/Receiver at Alberta Honey Producers Cooperative
Influences: Artistic: John Carmack, Warren Zevon, Douglas Adams, Grant Naylor, Ben Croshaw, JMS, Hideaki Anno, Martin Cruz Smith. Intellectual: Karl Marx, Richard Dawkins, Jared Diamond, Richard Stallman
Gideon, whose real name is Graham Lawrence Wilson, is a head moderator and co-founder of this the Blood Wiki. He and his twin brother created it after not being able to find another on the world wide web. Gideon first played Blood in 2005, over eight years after its first release. He found the tone and game play to be interesting, but did not understand the plot and eventually grew tired of the game. Later he played the game again and, through its Wikipedia article, learned the plot. Intrigued, he then became an avid Blood fanatic and started to play the game over and over.
Following this, he first played Blood II: The Chosen in the summer 2007, and also enjoyed it highly - particularly the more expansive direction it took the Blood universe. He and his brother started this wiki in January 2008. He takes on the name "Gideon" on the wiki to represent his important role in the wiki and, given he holds the highest amount of textual contributions, the title of "The Word" is rather appropriate. He is interested in politics and economics, philosophy, hacking and hacker culture, gaming, writing, computer animation, paleontology, history, reverse engineering, naturalism, marksmanship, and farming.
- Currently Playing: Hacx, Operation Eisenfaust: Legacy (85/100), DHW Lost Episodes
- Casually Playing: Cube (75/100), Blake Stone: Planet Strike, Terminal Terror, Ken's Labyrinth, Doom 64: Absolution
- Get Back To: sIn, Realms of the Haunting, Zillion 3D
- Replay: Blood II: The Chosen (80/100), Doom I+II (80/100)
- Previously Playing: Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders (70/100), Catacomb Adventure Series (75/100), Catacomb 3D (60/100), Rage Against the Machine (70/100; BloodGDX), Bloody Pulp Fiction (65/100; BloodGDX), French Meat (75/100; BloodGDX), Banzai's Add-On (65/100; BloodGDX), Shadow Warrior Classic Redux, (75/100), Shogo: MAD (85/100), Gloomy Dungeons 3D (75/100), Duke Nukem 3D (85/100), Shadow Warrior '97 (80/100), Chex Quest 1-3 (75/100), Die Hard Wolfers TC (75/100), Absence (70/100), Operation Eisenfaust: Origins (80/100), Scary Gardener Tales 3D (60/100), Rise of the Triad: Dark War (75/100), Quake II (85/100), Cryptic Passage (75/100), Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold (75/100), Unsung (75/100), Catacomb Adventure Series (70/100), Bad Toys 3D (75/100), Rage Against the Machine (80/100), Death Wish (80/100), Blood/Plasma Pak (90/100), Shogo: MAD (Option One, No Greased; 85/100), Rise of the Triad: The Hunt Begins (65/100), Quake (75/100)
- Next to Play: Ion Maiden, Return to Castle Wolfenstien, Outlaws + A Handful of Missions, Hexen II, Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force, Soldier of Fortune, Redneck Rampage, Unreal, Duke Nukem, Duke Nukem II, Star Wars: Dark Forces
- Blood Wiki major moderator and co-founder.
- Shogo Sub-Section head moderator and major writer.
- Blood GNOME Robots 2 sound and graphics modification.
- Tome of Blood head editor.
- Shogo: The Expanded Canon head editor and a writer (The Aftermath, Hidden Life and Adauchi).
- Blood Wiki Fan Art Archive assembler, curator, and host.
- Colourfull Cabal a fan art image showing all of the various colourful ranks of the Cabal.
- Ishmael, Ophelia & Fanatic ASCII Artwork: various Blood images rendered in ASCII text art.
- A Study in 90s FPS Plots: a study into the plots of 90s first person shooters and how intriguing they were to fans.
- GFDL Shogo Characters Artwork
- Shogo Tribute: member and associate, as well as residual content used from the wiki.
"... that after ramming U-405, crewmen of USS Borie (DD-215) fought the sub's crewmen with Tommy guns, rifles, pistols, shotguns and a flare pistol, and even by throwing a knife and an empty shell casing?" - November 28, 2009 - Most Blood-ish Wikipedia "Did you know?" I have seen.
Caleb the Undead Calf
In March 2008 one of my heifers gave birth to a calf, unfortunately she was a new mother (and had never saw her own with a calf) and did not know that she was supposed to FEED him! So after a day of nearly dying of weakness we had to hand feed him, which involved tying his mother to a tree with a lasso (that was hard, though that is the good thing about horns. They work as hold on points!) and dragged the calf to his mother's teats (also supplemented by feeding the little thing with an old syrup bottle full of milk). In homage to this calf's "undead experience" we nicknamed it "Caleb". Not that we expected it to get out, steal our hunting rifle and hunt Cabal though. Damn that would have been cool! It is an interesting note that he was quite placid and oddly enough seemed to show signs of being more like Ishmael, serene rather than brutal. ;-D
The true purpose of the Wiki (In my opinion)
- Unite the remaining Bloodites into one army (Mu ha ha ha ha!)
- Create a master tome of knowledge about Blood (built by the community).
- Raise the undead (who says we can't?)
- Acknowledge the sweat and work of the Bloodites and recognize their work (in the non-canon sections).
- Try to put an end between the Blood versus Blood II wars, as they are in fact getting quite annoying (I personally love both games, but if you only like one do not be a bigot about it! They are also hardly benefiting the cause).
- Start thinking Blood III again!
- "I live... again!" t-shirt, how to raise from your grave in style!
- LED Life Leech, Damn that would be sweet!
- Black Hat, Trench Coat, Red Eye Mask and Plastic Sawed-Off! Perfect Christmas Gift!
- Stephan Weyte Voice Transformer, the ultimate in verbal warfare!
- Cabal Robes, Cultist Language and Ritual Guides, and Official Certificate.